2015년 9월 11일 금요일

Chicken Skin Chips - Unbelievably Delicious, Savory and Crispy

I usually like my chicken dishes without skin on, except for fried chickens...I used to throw skins away. One day, it occurred to me that what would happen to chichen skins if I gave the same treatment as peking ducks. It didn't turn out to be like peking ducks. It was much more crispy and tastier. Now, I don't want anything but chicken skins when I buy chickens these days.

 


Ingredients
chicken skins                                on 4 thighs and 4 breasts
honey                                           1 tablespoon

Blanching water
water              
salt
bay leaf          
ground pepper
cooking wine 

1. Blanch chicken skins and drain them





2. Roast them on a NON non-stick pan and cover it with another pan with the face up.





3. Remove chicken skins from the pan and get rid of excess oil.



4. Mix honey and water with a 1:1 ratio and brush this off on chicken skins



5. Put chicken skins in an oven preheated at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.


Each skin has a different thickness. As such, take out them as they are browned.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기